Bonaventure of LaceyLacey, WA
Just minutes from the Chehalis Western Trail and Indian Summer Golf and Country Club lies Bonaventure of Lacey, a beautiful and serene retirement, assisted living and memory care community. Residents here enjoy gorgeous natural views, close proximity to local stores and restaurants, and an abundance of amenities including multiple dining options, fitness and activity centers, and even an outdoor putt-putt green.
Amenities and Services
Just a sampling of all that’s included for our residents. (And we’re working on new ones all the time.)
- Activity center
- Beauty/barber salon
- Café with coffee and pastries
- Computer work stations
- Dishwashers/garbage disposals in all Independent Living units & cottages
- Fireplace and sitting area
- Fitness center
- Game room with billiards
- Garden and hobby center
- Hospitality Suite with bar, shuffleboard and poker tables
- Complimentary laundry rooms
- Microwaves in all Independent Living units
- Microwaves in all Assisted Living units
- Outdoor area
- Patios and balconies in all Independent Living residences
- Cable and phone with long distance
- Private dining room
- Private mailboxes
- Private meeting space
- Puzzle room
- Restaurant-style dining
- Theater room
- TV room
- Wall safe
- Outdoor walking paths
- Washer/dryer hookups
- Full service salon
- Nurse call system
- Staff 24/7
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation service
- Activities 7 days a week
- Memory Care
- Monthly Wellness Clinic
- Anytime dining
- All inclusive utilities
- Home maintenance
- Individually controlled thermostats (except WiFi)
- Enhanced front door security
They work hard so I don’t have to.
Map & DirectionsBonaventure Senior Living - Lacey
4528 Intelco Loop SE
Lacey, WA 98503
Call or email us today. We’d be glad to show you around and learn more about how we can best serve you.
So Many Reasons to Stay
It's like having your favorite restaurant, complete with tasty food and familiar faces, just beyond your front door.
Leisurely living with the independence you want in a community where something new and exciting is always going on.
The freedom to get out, experience new things, stay active, and make every day something to look forward to.
It isn’t complicated: You enjoy the best parts of independent living while we take care of the rest.