Bonaventure of GreshamGresham, OR
Bonaventure of Gresham is one of the newest full service senior communities east of Portland. We offer independent, assisted living, and memory care services with magnificent views of Mt. Hood, Mt. Adams, and Mt. St. Helens. Our residents enjoy a unique combination of services including a phenomenal 24-hour staff, fitness center, and café.
Amenities and Services
Just a sampling of all that’s included for our residents. (And we’re working on new ones all the time.)
- Activity center
- Beauty/barber salon
- Billiards room
- Café with coffee, pastries and frozen yogurt
- Computer work stations
- Dishwashers/garbage disposals in all Independent Living units & cottages
- Fireplace and sitting area
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Garden and hobby center
- Hospitality Suite with bar, shuffleboard and poker tables
- Complimentary laundry rooms
- Microwaves in all Independent Living units
- Microwaves in all Assisted Living units
- Outdoor area
- Patios and balconies in all Independent Living residences
- Cable and phone with long distance
- Private dining room
- Private mailboxes
- Private meeting space
- Puzzle room
- Restaurant-style dining
- Theater room
- TV room
- Wall safe
- Outdoor walking paths
- Washer/dryer hookups
- Whirlpool room
- Free WiFi
- Full service salon
- Nurse call system
- Staff 24/7
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation service
- Activities 7 days a week
- Memory Care
- Monthly Wellness Clinic
- Anytime dining
- All inclusive utilities
- Home maintenance
- Individually controlled thermostats
- Enhanced front door security
This is a new, beautiful and modern community and I’m happy to call it home.
Map & DirectionsBonaventure Senior Living - Gresham
22514 SE Stark Street
Gresham, OR 97030
Call or email us today. We’d be glad to show you around and learn more about how we can best serve you.
So Many Reasons to Stay
It's like having your favorite restaurant, complete with tasty food and familiar faces, just beyond your front door.
Leisurely living with the independence you want in a community where something new and exciting is always going on.
The freedom to get out, experience new things, stay active, and make every day something to look forward to.
It isn’t complicated: You enjoy the best parts of independent living while we take care of the rest.