Bonaventure of VancouverVancouver, WA
Coming Soon. Bonaventure of Vancouver, conveniently located in Vancouver, Washington off Interstate 205. Our community will offer the state-of-the-art amenities for retirement, assisted living, and memory care. Our spacious campus will be minutes away from shopping centers, and boutiques for all your retail needs. We are passionate about serving seniors and take pride in providing an exceptional senior lifestyle.
I would like to express my appreciation for the care and kindness we receive.
Map & DirectionsBonaventure Senior Living - Vancouver
9317 NE 86th Street
Vancouver, WA 98662
Call or email us today. We’d be glad to show you around and learn more about how we can best serve you.
Amenities and Services
Just a sampling of all that’s included for our residents. (And we’re working on new ones all the time.)
- Activity center
- Beauty/barber salon
- Billiards room
- Café with coffee, pastries, and frozen yogurt
- Computer work stations
- Dishwashers in all Independent Living units & cottages
- Fireplace and sitting area
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Bowling Alley
- Hospitality Suite with bar, shuffleboard and poker tables
- Complimentary laundry rooms
- Microwaves in all Independent Living units
- Microwaves in all Assisted Living units
- Outdoor area
- Patios and balconies in most Independent Living residences
- Cable and phone with long-distance
- Private dining room
- Private mailboxes
- Restaurant-style dining
- Theater room
- TV room
- Wall safe
- Outdoor walking paths
- Washer/dryer hookups
- Whirlpool room
- Free Wifi
- Full service salon
- Nurse call system
- Staff 24/7
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation service
- Activities 7 days a week
- Memory care
- Monthly wellness clinic
- Anytime dining
- All inclusive utilities
- Home maintenance
- Individually controlled thermostats
- Enhanced front door security
So Many Reasons to Stay
It's like having your favorite restaurant, complete with tasty food and familiar faces, just beyond your front door.
Leisurely living with the independence you want in a community where something new and exciting is always going on.
The freedom to get out, experience new things, stay active, and make every day something to look forward to.
It isn’t complicated: You enjoy the best parts of independent living while we take care of the rest.