Silver Creek by BonaventurePuyallup, WA
At Silver Creek, we provide retirement and assisted living right on the border of the city. Silver Creek has a country atmosphere while staying conveniently located near the popular shopping centers of Puyallup, including the major shopping mall. This is a pet-friendly atmosphere with attentive 24-hour staff, daily dining services, weekly housekeeping, scheduled transportation service and numerous recreational and social programs.
Amenities and Services
Just a sampling of all that’s included for our residents. (And we’re working on new ones all the time.)
- Activity center
- Beauty/barber salon
- Billiards room
- Café with coffee and pastries
- Computer work stations
- Dishwashers/garbage disposals in all Independent Living units & cottages
- Fireplace and sitting area
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Garden and hobby center
- Hospitality Suite with bar, shuffleboard and poker tables
- Complimentary laundry rooms
- Microwaves in all Independent Living units
- Microwaves in all Assisted Living units
- Outdoor area
- Patios and balconies in all Independent Living residences
- Cable and phone with long distance
- Private dining room
- Private mailboxes
- Private meeting space
- Puzzle room
- Restaurant-style dining
- Theater room
- TV room
- Wall safe
- Outdoor walking paths
- Washer/dryer hookups
- Whirlpool room
- Free WiFi
- Full service salon
- Nurse call system
- Staff 24/7
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation service
- Activities 7 days a week
- Monthly Wellness Clinic
- Anytime dining
- All inclusive utilities
- Home maintenance
- Individually controlled thermostats
- Enhanced front door security
Discover Life on Your Terms at Silver Creek by Bonaventure!
I enjoy all the activities, but learning to paint with watercolors is my favorite.
Map & DirectionsBonaventure Senior Living - Puyallup - Silver Creek
17607 91st Ave E.
Puyallup, WA 98375
Call or email us today. We’d be glad to show you around and learn more about how we can best serve you.
So Many Reasons to Stay
It's like having your favorite restaurant, complete with tasty food and familiar faces, just beyond your front door.
Leisurely living with the independence you want in a community where something new and exciting is always going on.
The freedom to get out, experience new things, stay active, and make every day something to look forward to.
It isn’t complicated: You enjoy the best parts of independent living while we take care of the rest.