Tucked against a wooded backdrop, Bonaventure of Salem is a retirement living (independent living), assisted living, and memory care community. Conveniently positioned off the Kuebler exit on I-5, our location makes for easy travel in all directions. You’ll find an abundance of history in Salem’s nearby downtown district, including the Oregon State Capitol Building and Mission Mill Museum. Flexible transportation and friendly, helpful staff are just some of the amenities our residents enjoy.
If you are looking for a beautiful community where you can grow and thrive, you have found it. Bonaventure can be summed up as luxurious living, hotel-like services and amenities, plus the warm feeling of a community that has your back. You will find beautiful, customizable suites, fine dining, more activity options than you could dream up, and services that make life easy and fun. Come join our community and learn how to live life to the fullest!
Bonaventure Senior Living is a far cry from a one-size-fits-all solution to your retirement community, assisted living, and memory care needs. In addition to our great amenities, we offer apartments for seniors that will make you feel right at home. With a variety of layouts reminiscent of a luxury apartment complex—two bedrooms and two bathrooms or a smaller one bedroom, one bathroom suite—Bonaventure has options for you to choose from. For memory care suites, we do offer either private one bedroom or shared rooms.
Your suite is your retreat, which is why it was so important to us to make sure that each of our senior living rooms is beautiful and equipped with everything a person needs to live a comfortable life. Our community is designed to make you feel the comforts of home, the relaxation of vacation living, and the sense of community that comes from living near a large number of friends.
Take a look at the rooms we have available here at Bonaventure of Salem, Oregon:
Amenities and Services
Just a sampling of all that’s included for our residents. (And we’re working on new ones all the time.)
- Activity center
- Beauty/barber salon
- Billiards room
- Pub & cafe
- Computer workstations
- Dishwashers/garbage disposals in all independent living units & cottages
- Fireplace and sitting area
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Garden and hobby center
- Hospitality suite with bar, shuffleboard, and poker tables
- Complimentary laundry rooms
- Microwaves in all independent living units
- Microwaves in all assisted living units
- Outdoor area
- Patios and balconies in all independent living residences
- Cable and phone with long distance
- Private dining room
- Private mailboxes
- Private meeting space
- Puzzle room
- Restaurant style dining
- Theater room
- TV room
- Wall safe
- Outdoor walking paths
- Washer/dryer hookups
- Whirlpool room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full service salon
- Nurse call system
- Staff 24/7
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation service
- Activities 7 days a week
- Memory care
- Monthly wellness clinic
- Anytime dining
- All inclusive utilities
- Home maintenance
- Individually controlled thermostats
- Enhanced front door security
At Bonaventure Senior Living in Salem, we strive to provide the widest variety of quality senior living amenities and services so that all of our residents can feel comfortable in their suites and stimulated by the activities we offer. If you like to lounge, we have a fireplace and sitting area as well as a beautiful garden and a library. We have billiards, a game room, a puzzle room, and a theatre room for those who want to be entertained. If physical fitness is your priority, we offer a state-of-the-art fitness center, outdoor walking paths, and a whirlpool room. See the full list of offerings above—and let us know if there’s anything we are missing—we’re adding new senior living amenities all the time!
Reasons to Choose a Senior Living Community Like Bonaventure
You can probably think of a few reasons for seniors to move to a retirement community, such as easy access to peers, on-site medical care, a facility designed to meet the needs of elderly adults, and help with activities of daily living. But there are probably some other reasons to choose to move to a retirement community that you may not have thought of.
Here are just a few of the benefits of retirement living at Bonaventure in Salem, OR:
- One reason to move to an assisted living facility is that medical and health needs are met on the property. You don’t have to worry about medications, checkups, or medical emergencies. You will have the care you need, when you need it.
- No matter what level of care you need, you will find it at a senior care community. Those with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia, developmental disabilities, physical limitations, or other medical needs will find the assistance they need each day. Even if you don’t need personal care services now, you may need them someday. The care you need will be right there waiting for you.
- If you are worried about the spread of disease, you will feel safe in our senior care community because we have strict infection control policies.
- Receiving long-term care can provide peace of mind to the residents themselves and their families. Knowing that elders are in a safe place made just for them is priceless.
- Retirees can enjoy their lives without having to waste time on chores. They can take part in daily activities that bring meaning to their lives, rather than wasting their lives on menial tasks. Let us handle the cleaning, laundry, and meals. You focus on having adventures.
- Socializing is important for every age, but it can be more difficult to socialize when you are cut off from others. With a retirement community, friends are right outside your door.
Ready to Schedule a Tour? Call Now
The benefits of joining Bonaventure are numerous. You can learn more about our suites, amenities, services, and more when you come in for a tour. Whether a senior needs higher levels of care or just a safe place to call home in their golden years, we are here to meet their needs. You will find privacy, medical care, luxury apartments, long-term care services, activities, adventure, and more. Let’s go!
Bonaventure has been very good for me.
Map & DirectionsBonaventure Senior Living - Salem
3411 Boone Road SE
Salem, OR 97317
Call or email us today. We’d be glad to show you around and learn more about how we can best serve you.
So Many Reasons to Stay
It's like having your favorite restaurant, complete with tasty food and familiar faces, just beyond your front door.
Leisurely living with the independence you want in a community where something new and exciting is always going on.
The freedom to get out, experience new things, stay active, and make every day something to look forward to.
It isn’t complicated: You enjoy the best parts of independent living while we take care of the rest.