Bonaventure Senior Living of Colorado SpringsColorado Springs, CO
Bonaventure of Colorado Springs is the newest community in the northeast part of town, offering retirement living, assisted living, independent living, and memory care. Our facility offers 5-star dining and comfortable suites with views of our gardens, Pikes Peak, and the city. Some of our amenities include a theater, exercise room, and multiple activities every day. We are conveniently located less than two miles from both hospitals in Colorado Springs. We are also located close to shopping and entertainment on the Powers corridor. Dial (719) 301-4079 now for more information about our senior living communities.
Spacious Semi-Private and Private Apartments for Seniors
At Bonaventure, we strive to celebrate the individuality of our residents in every way possible. Just like every person has a preference on what they want for dinner, we all have needs and preferences when it comes to our home. We offer a wide variety of senior apartments to choose from, including assisted living suites, independent living suites, and private and shared memory care suites. We also offer options when it comes to the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, square footage, kitchen size, and more! Whether you’re looking to simply enjoy the convenience and community of a retirement suite or are in need of assisted living or memory care, we make sure to cater to your individual needs. Take a look at the layouts of our apartments for seniors:
Amenities and Services
Just a sampling of all that’s included for our residents. (And we’re working on new ones all the time.)
- Activity center
- Beauty/barber salon
- Billiards room
- Café with coffee, pastries, and frozen yogurt
- Computer workstations
- Dishwashers/garbage disposals in all Independent Living units & cottages
- Fireplace and sitting area
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Garden and hobby center
- Hospitality Suite with bar, shuffleboard and poker tables
- Complimentary laundry rooms
- Microwaves in all Independent Living units
- Microwaves in all Assisted Living units
- Outdoor area
- Patios and balconies in all Independent Living residences
- Cable and phone with long distance
- Private dining room
- Private mailboxes
- Puzzle room
- Restaurant-style dining
- Theater room
- TV room
- Wall safe
- Outdoor walking paths
- Washer/dryer hookups
- Whirlpool room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full service salon
- Nurse call system
- Staff 24/7
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation service
- Activities 7 days a week
- Memory care
- Monthly wellness clinic
- Anytime dining
- All inclusive utilities
- Home maintenance
- Individually controlled thermostats
- Enhanced front door security
We understand that retirement doesn’t mean your interests have to be limited. In fact, now is the best time to expand your horizons and try new hobbies! Not only do our amenities simply make life easier—they enrich it. At Bonaventure in Colorado Springs, CO, we are dedicated to providing the best senior living amenities to our residents. Whether you’re interested in having the world at your fingertips with free WiFi and computer workstations, relaxing the day away at our barber and beauty salon, or joining the community book club, we’ve got something for you!
Reasons You Will Love Bonaventure Retirement and Assisted Living Communities
In addition to our beautiful suites, excellent location close to all the action, and our luxurious facilities, we also offer many other features of a comfortable life that you will love. For example, we offer personal care services that will make you feel like you are being cared for at a spa or resort.
Need more reasons to move to Bonaventure? Check out these benefits below:
- 24-hour senior care that meets you exactly where you are. If you don’t need assisted living, you can still benefit from the friendships and other amenities you will find through living in a retirement community. You can live in a place where your needs are met so you can spend time enjoying your life.
- You can live life with a glorious view of courtyards, the city of Colorado Springs, or the mountains. A sunrise and a mountain view seem like an excellent way to start each morning.
- Someone with Alzheimer’s disease in need of dementia care can get the support they need while still enjoying plenty of activities.
- Tired of dealing with household chores, such as cleaning, cooking, and laundry? We provide laundry services, a full dining experience to meet your nutritional requirements, cleaning services, and so much more.
- If you are taking medications, we can help you keep track of your medical care needs.
- We respect the privacy of our residents and their diverse range of interests, so we offer plenty of choices of amenities and services you can take advantage of while a resident at Bonaventure.
- Our facility is designed for residents with a wide range of abilities and stages of health. We ensure that those with physical disabilities or mental illnesses can still take part in various aspects of life here at Bonaventure.
Ready to Learn More About Our Senior Living Community in Colorado Springs? Call Now
You are bound to have a lot of questions for us about our facility, such as:
- What is the cost of assisted living?
- Do I qualify for financial assistance?
- Do you allow pets?
- Does my insurance coverage work at Bonaventure?
- What is long-term care insurance?
We are happy to answer these questions and any others you may have. Reach out for more information or to schedule a tour of our facility and suites. Call (719) 301-4079 now.
I would like to express my appreciation for the care and kindness we receive.
Map & DirectionsBonaventure Senior Living - Colorado Springs
9112 Grand Cordera Parkway
Colorado Springs, CO 80924
Call or email us today. We’d be glad to show you around and learn more about how we can best serve you.
So Many Reasons to Stay
It's like having your favorite restaurant, complete with tasty food and familiar faces, just beyond your front door.
Leisurely living with the independence you want in a community where something new and exciting is always going on.
The freedom to get out, experience new things, stay active, and make every day something to look forward to.
It isn’t complicated: You enjoy the best parts of independent living while we take care of the rest.